Itinerary & Accommodations
Welcome to Belhaven, North Carolina!
Spend three nights at a charming local cottage during the classroom and day sail portion of the curriculum, then experience the true sailing lifestyle onboard the Sail Haven — a 38-foot Lagoon 380 — for the remaining three days.
Your exciting get-away week includes:
- A Welcome BBQ Cookout to meet your crew and fellow students
- Deluxe onshore lodging – within walking distance of the marina – for three nights
- Five hearty breakfasts and lunches
- Two delicious dinners onboard (that leaves two free nights to sample Belhaven’s local cuisine)
- A private 2-person cabin on the Sail Haven for three nights
- All instructional materials and testing fees
- Sunday – Arrival and Welcome BBQ
- Monday – Classroom instruction and day sail (breakfast and lunch included)
- Tuesday – Classroom instruction and day sail (breakfast and lunch included)
- Wednesday – Set sail for 3-day excursion with onboard instruction (all meals onboard)
- Thursday – Continue sailing with onboard instruction (all meals onboard)
- Friday – Sail to Belhaven, ASA certification exam in the afternoon, conclusion by early evening (breakfast and lunch included)
Join us for the Ultimate Learning Vacation!